PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
- THE IIOP
[The Irish Institute of Pharmacy (“IIOP”/"we/us")) is the name given to the body established bythe Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI, the pharmacy regulator) to oversee the development and management of the continuing professional development (CPD) system for the pharmacy profession in Ireland. RCSI (The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland) has been awarded a four year contract to establish and operate the Institute as the managing body on behalf of the PSI.]
- TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
- OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS OR THE SITE
We may update the Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
If you register to use the Site your password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedure must be treated as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password without your permission, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com or +353 (0)1 402 5115
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it including, but not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance of the Site.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on the Site. We (and any identified contributors) must always be acknowledged as authors of the content on the Site.
You must not use any part of the content on the Site for commercial purposes.
- LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- UPLOADING CONTENT TO THE SITE
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to the Site, or to make contact with other users of the Site, you must comply with the content standards set out in these Terms.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any content you upload to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to the Site breaches applicable law.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on the Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in these Terms. In particular, you agree not to use the Site or cause or permit the Site to be used:-
- to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- so as to jeopardise or prejudice the operation, quality or integrity of the Site, or the operation, quality or integrity of any telecommunications network;
- for any commercial purpose including any direct marketing, surveys, contests or pyramid schemes, nor to use the Site to participate in or cause others to participate in sending chain letters, junk e-mail, spam, duplicative or unsolicited messages, advertising or promotional material;
- to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- to distribute, download, upload or transmit any material which contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- contrary to the terms and conditions of any Internet Service Provider whose services you may use.
The views expressed by other users on the Site do not represent our views or values.
- LINKING TO THE SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link to the Site in any website that is not owned by you.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these Terms.
- APPLICABLE LAW
- CONTACT US
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IIOP Irish Institute of Pharmacy
Textile House, 5 Johnson Place, Dublin 2, Ireland
Thank you for visiting the Site.