This online course is divided into two distinct sections Responding to an Emergency Situation and the Management of Anaphylaxis.
This course is a 4 hour self-directed fully online training programme.
You must be logged in to book a place on this course.
On successful completion of this programme participants should be able to:
- Respond to, and prepare for, an emergency in the pharmacy setting
- Perform relevant diagnoses on patients in order to administer the correct medicine in an emergency situation
- Treat a patient (post drug administration) who is suffering from an adverse reaction or delayed adverse reactions
- Diagnose and treat anaphylaxis in both adults and children
- Supply and administer adrenaline to both adults and children in emergency situations