This programme includes a one day course on September 6th Croí House, Galway with pre and post-course online learning.
Participants will be required to complete pre-course learning, attend the one day face to face programme and complete post-course learning.
Registration will take place from 9:00am - 9:15am, with the course finishing at 5:00pm.
On successful completion of this programme participants will be able to:
- Develop a set of personal effective management skills, including decision making, time management, delegation and communication skills.
- Identify strategies for time management and be able to apply these to their own particular practice setting.
- Reflect on their own workload, their team’s workload and consider how best to organise their team skills to ensure an excellent service to their patients /customers
- Develop an awareness of different communications styles and have gained insights into a range of styles that are needed to achieve desired outcomes in different settings.
- Reflect on their own practice and identify work that they should delegate and work which they personally need to undertake.
- Develop an understanding of the place of the patient at the centre of pharmacy (regardless of practice setting) and to effect this in-practice.
- Achieve a level of self – awareness about their own behaviour /habits and how those can be approved.
- Develop an action plan that is relevant to their role.