*****ADDITIONAL DATE ADDED****
The IIOP is delighted to offer bespoke Managing Conflict in Pharmacy Practice training workshops for pharmacists. This workshop is open to all pharmacists and will be delivered virtually over Zoom on Wednesday the 24th of November from 9.30am to 12.15pm.
What will it involve?
The aim of the workshop is to provide training to pharmacists on conflict management (including de-escalation techniques) and to equip pharmacists with knowledge and tools to recognise and respond to conflict productively.
About the event facilitators:
Training workshops will be facilitated by Marcomm Training, an award-winning training consultancy with expertise in essential management skills development.
On completion of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Recognise and understand conflict and its causes
- Identify their own conflict style
- Recognise and respond appropriately to different situations, including responding to assertive and aggressive behaviour
- Use interventions to move forward through conflict positively
- Know when and how to diffuse/ deescalate a situation
- Create their own personal conflict management plan