The Irish Institute of Pharmacy was established to oversee the management of the continuing professional development (CPD) system for the pharmacy profession in Ireland.
We know that getting started with a new way of working can be daunting, so each month we hold an introductory webinar for new members, and people who are just getting started using their IIOP ePortfolio.
Notifications and Reminders containing the access information for this event will be sent to the email address registered on your IIOP account. This information can also be found by clicking 'Go to Course' and accessing the 'Announcements' area.
This event will give an overview of:
- The background to the Institute of Pharmacy
- The CPD system for Irish pharmacists
- The quality assurance system for Irish pharmacists
- A practical demonstration of how to use the IIOP ePortfolio and CCSAT
- A practical demonstration of how to access the IIOP online courses