Have you been called for ePortfolio Review this year? Are you unsure about what’s expected and how to prepare? Then this webinar is for you. This information webinar is hosted by a peer support pharmacist and will specifically focus on the key requirements of the review so that you will know exactly what to expect at each point in the process.
Notifications and Reminders containing the access information for this event will be sent to the email address registered on your IIOP account. This information can also be found by clicking 'Go to Course' and accessing the 'Announcements' area.
This will include:
- Sharing the background as to how the process has evolved
- The 2023/24 ePortfolio Review Standards and how to self-assess against them
- The key timelines for the review
- An introduction to the ePortfolio Review training support resources
- Opportunity to ask any questions on the process
Note: Whilst this event is geared towards pharmacists that have been selected for this year’s ePortfolio Review, any pharmacists that are interested in learning more about the ePortfolio Review process are welcome to participate.